Course Overview: Provide attendees with an introduction to customer care both internally and externally and dealing with difficult scenarios.
Duration: 1 day
Course Objective: Upon successful completion of this course, trainees will be able to demonstrate that they have understood and are able to apply the content of the course through general discussion and set exercises.
Pre-requisites: None required.
Covers all aspects of customer care from understanding what customer care means to successfully handling difficult situations.
- Identify what customer care is. Identify your customers
- Explain the differences between internal and external customers, direct and indirect customers
- Identify things that you already do to provide effective customer care andconsider
- areas for improvement
- Identify why people complain. Develop techniques to sort out complaints effectively.
- Relieve yourself of some of the stress from working directly with customers and clients.
- Feel more positive about working with your customers and clients – even the very difficult ones!